Wednesday 26 October 2011

Anyone going to thr NEC next week ?

Busy getting ready for the NEC next week .. is anyone going ? Do come and see me if you are, I shall be demonstrating on the Artist Trading post stand B41 at the NEC From Thursday 3rd November until Sunday 6th November. I can't wait ..and always I shall be taking some ATC's with me to trade, so if you make ATC's and fancy making a swap come on over :o) Make sure you tell me who you are if you follow this blog ... you don't all look like your avatars lol :D I shall be demo'ing lot's of lovely Ranger products and of course I will be showcasing my own Creative Journey Stamps too ! Better go and make a list of what I need to take ! See you there x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annaliese,
    Went ot the show met you and loved what you do. I love all the rangers stuff and Tim Holtz too. Especially all the idea-ology range. You even gave me a tag as a take away gift which is now going to on the cover of one of my journals! Really enjoyed meeting I hope the show was a success for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs