Friday 3 December 2010

Back to Blogland, Christmas Tags & Art Journaling.

Finally I've made it back, The snow is lying thick & white on the ground, the kids are off school, the kitchen is semi-complete, deadlines have been met and the Christmas shopping has at least been started !
Today I've been getting myself into gear for the forth coming 12 tags of Christmas Tag workshop, thought I perhaps ought to plan the tags lol, so here's a sneak peek at some of the ones that are done/ partially complete ...

I watched Invictus last night (film starring Morgan Freeman as Nelson Mandela) ... it was a very lovely and food for thought kind of a film, and the title of the film is taken from a poem by William. E Henley which the whole film revolves around, the last two lines of the poem I love very much, so I thought I would add the poem to an art journal for safe keeping. I haven't finished doodling etc yet, but this is it so far ...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags and I love the journal page! Sounds like you had lots of fun at the show. I just had a look at your brothers shop, they have some beautiful things and I will certainly be ordering some stuff after xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anneliese, the tags & journal pages are terrific & that's a lovely quote. I'm glad your kitchen is nearly finished, I imagine you will be SO relieved!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tags ....but a wonderfully inspiring journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags look lovely esp. the snowman with the fence, recieved my order yesterday, will be playing with my new die real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great journal spread! I love your work, and I really enjoy your art space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs