Tuesday 2 November 2010

Oops I did it again !

Sorry, sorry , sorry ..AWOL again !But here I am back at the computer after lot's of family time, adventures in London (twice in a week) 1/2 term, plus loads of hard work lol .. that's if you can call creating projects for magazines and new workshops hard work ! :D
I've also been busy getting things ready for the NEC, working out what I shall be demo'ing for 4 days, we go on Thursday this week and are there until Sunday .. Do come and see us if your there, we will be on stand G50. Got lot's of lovely stash on the Artist Trading post stand this year, I'll be demo'ing distress inks and re-inkers, Claudine Hellmuth studio line paints (art journal backgrounds and beads) and Alcohol inks techniques. I can't wait 4 whole days of playing :D
I made this badge for myself to wear ...

(just incase I forget who I am :o) )
and then there's a sneak peek at the beads I shall be making using Claudines Range of products too ..

Next week we should hopefully have the new workshops online, the samples are being worked on as we speak !
So I'd better get back to it, no time for slacking lol ... speak soon x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Anneliese your name badge is incredible!!
    I hope you have a very successful show..your beads looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is one incredibel necklace oh wow would,be totally hounoured to wear,something like that just brilliant,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've highlighted Artist Trading Post as a stand I want to visit - will hopefully get there on Friday - looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anneliese, it was lovely to meet you on Saturday and I LOVE my purchases. Your badge is gorgeous and looked even more stunning in real life. S xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs