Thursday 21 October 2010

More Art Journaling pages ... & a sneak peek

Well I spent a happy couple of hours in a local bar/cafe journaling and drinking coffee :o)
(I did manage to have a bowl of their handmade chips too , well a girls got to keep her energy levels up :D)
The results of todays meandering are below, some are just backgrounds ready for stuff, some are 1/2 done waiting for either inspiration or more time to finish them & I think 1 or 2 may be finished (then again I might change my mind on that !)





then there are sneak peeks of some of the prep work for my next lot of workshops :



These include an Altered Scrapbook, where we combine scrapbooking, altered books & art journaling all in one ! .. and a mini ATC art journal book ... lot's more to come, keep an eye on Workshops here

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous work each one different and gorgeous, love every page :0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow loveing this pages,each and everyone so different,yet so unique hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, especially like the one with the little mushrooms on. Wish I lived close enough to take one of your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so LOVELY ... I can picture you there with your coffee, doodling and drawing away. Just wish I was there too! Off to look at your workshops now - there has to be a way to get a disabled crazylady with minimum energy/funds to one of them SOMEHOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these all look fab Annelise
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found you blog when I was trying to learn a little more about altered on the internet. Everything here is so magical and different. I'm now a follower. Congratulations, you work is amazing!
    Flavia Oliveira.
    www.flavinhamcmg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs