Monday 7 June 2010

What a BAD BAD blogger I am !

Well I finally made it back on to here ... how is it that you think it's just a couple of weeks since you last blogged & it turns out to be nearly a month ago .. all I can say is sorry life just took over as per usual !
Anyway enough of that ... much more exciting things afoot having just got back from a seriously sunny Isle of Wight camping holiday ... first of all there is a small matter of an up coming workshop on wednesday when a fabby group of ladies & myself are going to be making an ABC book of me, this is like a start to Art Journaling, perfect for people who like the idea but don't know what to write .. we're going to get them all started with this great project .. there are I believe just a couple of places left on this ..so if you fancy a go pop over to : www.artisttradingpost.com & book yourself in !
Then on Saturday I'm running a privately booked workshop for another group of ladies ... we're going to be making OOOps no I can't tell you that as it is a surprise ! Needless to say that hopefully they'll all have a great time making the 'something' :D
& then, then a week on Thursday I shall be jetting out with my new friend Linda Elbourne of a www.acraftingjourney.com to RANGER U !!! to be taught by the man himself Tim Holtz, and Claudine Hellmuth and Suze Weinberg for 3, yes 3 whole days.
Can you imagine 3 whole days of Ranger magic ? .. I seriously CANNOT wait !!!
Having spoken to Linda this morning we are going to be doing a 10 Tag countdown so perhaps you'd like to join us on this bit of pre-ranger fun, if you do send us a picture & we'll post it here on the blog ..
Look out for mine tomorrow ! .. honestly this blogging business none for ages then a whole 11 posts all together ! lol :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs