Monday 1 February 2010

I'm back again, It seems ages since I last updated but again all I seem to have been doing is making stuff I can't show you because it's for magazines ...I'm in Craft Stamper again this month with a new 'treasure box' project involving distress inks, Metal art & shrink plastic. I've done a Layout for another Scrapbook magazine & an item for a 'Handmade' magazine (these are both relatively new magazines in the UK) I've also done another project for Craft stamper so all in all a busy month, plus we've had 2 more workshops :o)
Then of course there was the Chinese dragon head mask I was asked to make for the school for one of their special assembly's
It's nice now that it's all quietened down this week, I've actually had time to make Mum her birthday card (Happy birthday Mum ..Love you xxx)
& I'm hoping that I've actually got some time to play ! (& blog about it !)
We've got new products due to come into the shop anytime so we will be able to add some new workshops to the list ..got some cool ideas so keep an eye out here : http://www.artisttradingpost.com/workshops-69-c.asp
There's a few pics I'm going to upload to share, I am loving the Ranger colour washes at the moment & I made a few tags the other night with them, there is also a picture of the 'dragon' !



2 comments:

  1. I was not too sure where i could post this Anneliese but let me be the first in blogland to congratulate you on your new role on the Craft Stamper Magazine DT. Wow that is fantastic! very well deserved though looking at your beautiful work. Congratulations!!! hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on joining the team, glad you liking the downloads, new ones in the offing, lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs