Thursday 4 February 2010

I thought I'd add a couple of photo's from the advanced metal art workshop we had a couple of weeks back, we made 2 canvas's & a bookmark They are'nt the best photos but some are better than none (I think ??!)



I watched the Chinese New Year special assembly at school where the kids used the dragon mask from the previous post ...& YUMMY I got a belgian chocolate egg, a fortune cookie & a Chinese New year card for my trouble ..lol :D .. didn't expect anything so it was a real surprise, but a very nice one !

1 comment:

  1. And a fabulous workshop it was too! I've finally got round to putting my creations on my blog if you want to have a peek! http://witzendtales.blogspot.com/2010/02/where-did-time-go_24.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs