Thursday 1 October 2009

A new look Blog

I've tried a couple of different looks on my blog over the past few days, but I think i've finally settled on this one (for now at least lol)
If you want a new look to your blog there is a link on the top left hand corner that you can click on.
Busy getting some more ATC backgrounds painted & inked at the moment for the Artisan show on Sunday, as I have a crop tonight & was thinking I would be able to finish them off there.
I will upload some photo's when I've got them finished.
I'm also busy working on some christmas cards for a workshop at the end of this month.
Catch up soon
x

1 comment:

  1. This is very you....glad to see you back ...cant wait to see what you have been up to ..artistically.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs