Friday 2 October 2009

More ATC's

Well I did what I set out to do yesterday & completed some more ATC's for trading at the Artisan show on Sunday ! Can't wait for that :)
Just a reminder that we have a Distress Ink techniques workshop coming up .. & I believe there are a couple of spaces left at the moment, You will learn over 17 different ways to use your distress inks ! should be a lot of fun :)
Novemeber see's a new Metal Art for beginners workshop & December has the great 12 tags of christmas workshop, all the dates are on the website :http://www.artisttradingpost.com/workshops-69-c.asp
If you copy & paste, that will take you straight there !
Now for some pictures, there are the ATC's , a couple of Christmas cards & a piece of jewellery I've made using Utee to make the beads & shrink plastic charms ready for a workshop later on in the calender !
thanks for looking :)













3 comments:

  1. Wow and ...again wow ...your ATC's are brilliant and the cards are magic. The metal partridge and pears are inspired but the bracelet is something else. Shrink plastic I know and have tried but gave up as I never managed to get it to uncurl lol ... but utee I have only heard about. I do not think I can start a new craft but I will just look at your results with eney of your talent.

    ps ...apparently I'm getting the flower punches for xmas along with some other bits so I cant wait to try your metal flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bead work ... did you make the beads with the UTEE and PLEASE would you share the recipe ...Always looking for something new to try and as we don't have too many supplies here in SA anything I can make myself would be great... Thnks for the great ideas as always ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) thanks for the kind comments ! The Utee beads are using the 'leandra' method (leandra of paper artsy) simply make paper beads & dip into Clear utee that has a little flex added & twist as you remove it from the melt pot .. takes a bit of practise .. but is well worth it :D have fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs