Monday 12 October 2009

All Change !

Well it's that time of year again ! ... time for a change ..first the blog & now my hair (I know it's not scrapping but hey it's def' a work of art by my hairstylist lol )
I've gone from dark brown to light blonde & I love it .. haven't been this blonde for a loooong time, even my husband didn't recognise me, but now jokes that it's like having a new model after 20 years together :D
Not sure how long it's staying but at the moment I absolutely love it :)
Here's a piccy of before

Followed by the NOW :

2 comments:

  1. It's fab!!! Well done you, a big move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic with blonde hair.Twenty years together ???? were you only ten then.????

    I gave my husband a similar shock when I was in my late 20's. He went to work, leaving a wife with hair to her waiste,who was going for a trim. When he came home I had hair just a little longer than yours!!!. For 2 whole days he did not utter a word but just stared at me. Years later he said he had felt as though he had the wrong wife as I looked so different and he had always known me with long hair. Bless them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs